Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The On-set of Ensuing

There are three schools of thought in the world when it comes to creativity. There are those who say they are not creative at all, those who might not say they are creative but are, and those who willingly admit they are creative. In my opinion, everybody is creative in some way, shape, or form. 

There are many ways to be creative from putting together an outfit to baking a cake, from writing a story to ad-libbing a song. Let's face it, if you are using your imagination, you are being creative. So really, there is not one person who is void of creativity. I mean, if you are trying to find an excuse why you are not creative, you are being creative. 

That brings me to my goal in writing this blog, and that is to inspire you to be creative in a plethora of mediums. So stay tuned for some fun ways to let your creativity ensue!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to blog but love to read blogs so I am happy to be a follower! Great name! Exciting times! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting but extra effort is required to read your chosen font. Sorry. No other criticism though. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete